The Tack Shooter is the second tower to be unlocked in Bloons TDX, at rank 2. It shoots 8 tacks around it with each shot. It costs $370 to place.
Total cost: $540
||Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5M (Ring of Fire).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Bomb Sprayer).
Even More Tacks
Shoots Even Faster
Total cost: $770
Blades pop 3 bloons and move faster
Total cost: $1,510
Red Hot Tacks
Pops lead and melts ceramic
Total cost: $1,110
Shoots 16 tacks
Total cost: $1,400
Shoots bombs in eight directions
Total cost: $2,970
Max. Torque Blades
Blades spin, giving them more range and power
Total cost: $2,840
Four Jets pop several layers off of several bloons
Total cost: $2,660
Shoots a storm of tacks
Total cost: $3,700
Firecrackers have wilder explosions
Total cost: $8,870
Launches a wave of blades
Total cost: $5,640
Ring of Fire
Big ring of fire rapidly pops 3 layers of bloon
Total cost: $6,560
Unleash a Typhoon of tacks on the whole track
Total cost: $9,300
Pretty and dangerous for bloons
Total cost: $23,270
Total to fully unlock: 67
- Can pop camo with 4L, 5L, and 5R.
- Can pop lead with 4L, 5L, all middle upgrades, and all stacked upgrades.
- Can damage HTAs with the ability on 5L, 4M, 5M, and all stacked upgrades.
- Good spread damage, especially with right and stack paths.
- Good at shield removal early game.
- Decently versatile early game tower.
- 4M, 5M, 4S, and 5S, are some of the very few towers that can do AoE damage to shields.
- Good for time trials.
- Requires the stack upgrade and/or Monkey Village support to do well late game.
- Only really useful at corners/loops.
- Struggles against high tier bloons.