The Super Monkey is the god of all towers. With some of the strongest (but most expensive) upgrades out there, this is the perfect late-game tower. Costs $2500.
Lasers pop two bloons
Total cost: $5,400
||Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5R (The Annihilator).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Pure Energy Super).
Plasma blasts do much more damage
Total cost: $10,000
Has more focus and drains HP from bloons
Total cost: $19,000
Unleash the sun over a wider area
Total cost: $26,500
Detects camo/Shoots two stronger plasma beams
Total cost: $20,000
Pure Energy Super
More Beams of Pure Energy
Total cost: $31,000
Shoots dark matter and has a big sword
Total cost: $38,900
Sacrifice adjacent towers for extra power ups
Total cost: $116,500
Does 200% more damage
Total cost: $47,000
Super Energy Monkey
Stronger Energy Beams
Total cost: $86,000
Bloons temporarily cannot escape the track
Total cost: $82,900
True Sun God
Popping Power in its purest form!
Total cost: $716,500
Yup. Total popping hour
Total cost: $101,000
Prevents Birthday Parties
Total cost: $241,000
Total to fully unlock: 104
- Can pop camo with all right upgrades, as well as with 4M and 5M.
- Can pop lead with all upgrades tier 2 and up.
- Can damage HTAs with all left, middle and alt upgrades, as well as 4R and 5R.
- 4M's sacrifices have an entire page dedicated to them.
- 3L Does Multi layer damage, but has less firerate.
- Highest damage tower in the game.
- Good range.
- Ineffective in early rounds- very expensive and kinda weak base form and 1st tier.
- Requires 10k$ pop lead.
- Requires 20k$ minimum to pop camo.