With the highest single-target popping power in the game, Sniper Monkeys start with powerful infinite ranged shots that pop 3 layers. However, its low pierce makes it surprisingly weak against groups of bloons. Costs $420.
This tower automatically targets the strongest bloon on the map.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5L (RPG Strike).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Flack Gun).
- Can pop lead from tier 1 and up, and camo lead from tier 2 and up.
- Can damage HTAs with 4L, 5L, 4S, 5S, and any middle path.
- Shielded MOABs (except the LPZ) are immune to the stun from 5M.
- In addition to the stun, 5M deals massively increased damage (approximately 75).
- 5S has two separate attacks, an explosive attack and a railgun. The railgun penetrates infinitely, even through shields, and will pop at least a brick in one shot. Unfortunately, the explosive attack only pops 5 layers, meaning that against swarms of high-tier bloons and/or MOABs it will cause them to split and spread out, drastically reducing the effectiveness of the railgun.
- Highest single-bloon popping power in the game
- Cheap early-game lead popping power
- 5S sniper can solo a ZOMG with ease
- No grouped popping power unless going for the left and stack upgrades
- Upgrades are expensive