Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Ninja Monkey is a very strong mid-game tower. With decent grouped popping power and some MOAB popping power, the Ninja is a solid choice. Costs $590.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5R (Crouching Monkey).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Sai +).
- Can pop camo by default.
- Can pop lead with all left upgrades, 5M, 5R, and the sword from 5S.
- Can damage HTAs with the flash bombs from 4L and 5L, 5M, and the swords from any right or stacked path.
- Brilliant all-around tower
- Not the best at late-game
- Somewhat expensive
- The 5R upgrade of ninja monkeys is a reference to the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
- The 5S upgrades suggests that the bloons are filled with helium.
- However, in the original Bloons series, it is stated that the bloons are filled by bloontonium.
- Shurikens do not seek sometimes.