The mortar launcher is a manually targeted tower that deals area damage. Costs $720.
Total cost: $1,140
||Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5R (Pop and Awe).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Mortar Battery +).
Total cost: $1,640
Sets the track on fire
Total cost: $2,940
Does 3 layers of damage
Total cost: $4,240
Three times the speed
Total cost: $3,890
Mortar Battery +
Shoots faster and with extra smaller explosions
Total cost: $4,190
Bigger fire blast can roast several bloons
Total cost: $7,340
The Big One
Very big explosion that pops 5 layers
Total cost: $13,240
Knocks bloons back
Total cost: $6,890
Explosions in 4 directions
Total cost: $11,890
Set an entire section of the map on fire
Total cost: $15,840
Orbital Satellite sends down an ultra light beam
Total cost: $38,740
Pop and Awe
Stuns and pops bloons for 6 seconds
Total cost: $17,390
Cross Hyper Beam
Four way energy beam
Total cost: $48,890
Total to fully unlock: 84
- Can pop camo, lead, and HTAs by default.
- The flames from the left upgrades can damage shields. The 5S upgrade is very effective against shields.
- Can target anywhere regardless of range.
- Can pop all bloon types with no upgrades needed.
- Shields are immune to most damage from Mortar Launchers.
- Fairly expensive.
- Not very much MOAB popping power.