The Monkey Engineer is a tower which wields a nail gun and possesses the ability to deploy sentries automatically. The cost of the Monkey Engineer is $470.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5M (Omega Tech).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Sentry Drones).
- Left path turrets shoot nails that splash on impact, hitting bloons in a small radius.
- 3L turrets do +2 damage to shield bloons, while 4L turrets do +4 damage to shield bloons.
- Grid-Lock affects the entire track, contrary to the ability's appearance.
- Can pop camo with 5M and any right upgrade or stacked upgrade.
- Can pop lead with 4S, 5S, all left upgrades, the nail gun for 3M and 4M, the nail gun and turrets for 5M, the foam from all right upgrades, and the sentries from 3S.
- The foam from the right path upgrades can permanently remove camo, regrow and lead modifiers from affected bloons.
- Can damage HTAs with 4S, 5S, all left upgrades, and the foam from all right upgrades.
- Left path is great against Shield and Static bloons.
- Middle and Stack paths have great popping power.
- Right path can remove bloon modifiers.
- Underwhelming until upgraded.
- Kinda expensive.