The Monkey Apprentice is a monkey that shoots magic bolts at bloons, and it uses new upgrade-provided spells with its old ones, which makes it a very flexible tower. Cost $450
Fireball does extra damage in an area
Total cost: $810
||Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5M (Reapers).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Adept Wizard).
Pops a lot of bloons in an area
Total cost: $1,860
Spits hot fire
Total cost: $5,160
Summons the undead as bloons are popped nearby
Total cost: $3,360
Blows back bloons
Total cost: $3,110
Charges up powerful spells
Total cost: $5,360
Roasts and toasts a wider array of bloons
Total cost: $11,560
Army of Darkness
Skele-Knights do much more damage
Total cost: $6,860
Blows back and pops huge crowds
Total cost: $8,610
Smites bloons with increased power
Total cost: $13,860
Summon Fire God
Pheonix circles around and destroys
Total cost: $20,860
Angels of death
Total cost: $20,160
Does huge damage over an area
Total cost: $19,910
Master of pure pop magic
Total cost: $58,860
Total to fully unlock: 84
- Can pop camo with all upgrades from tier 2 on.
- Can pop lead with everything except the summons from 3M and 4M.
- Can damage HTAs with everything but the un-upgraded attack and summons from 3M.
- The stacked upgrades all penetrate shielded bloons instead of stopping at the first one hit. They also wrap around the edges of the stage.
- A lot of grouped popping power.
- Very Versatile. Left Path Deals constant close range damage, Middle Path spawns towers, Right Path Blows Back Bloons, and The Stack Path Has Very Powerful attacks.
- Left Path Can deal constant damage.
- Middle path can spawn Extra Support towers,
- 5S is really OP with 5S village (Starting to see a trend here)
- Weak to shielded/static bloons.