Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Alchemist Monkey is a brand new tower that throws potions at bloons, can be upgraded to more than just splash damage. Costs $770.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5R (Amplification).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Space Potions).
- Can pop lead by default.
- Can damage HTAs by default.
- The special potions for the 3L and 4L upgrades can't affect anything ceramic or better, nor can they affect shielded/static bloons. The diamond potion, however, can convert anything up to and including brick bloons (including shielded/static bloons).
- Bloons converted to Paper/Gold/Diamond by an alchemist, more than just having one health, don't even consume the PP of the attack that pops them; this means that even a single un-upgraded dart monkey's dart can pop through any number of them.
- The 5S Ability s Causes All Non MOAB Class Bloons to become hallucinations, which makes it a great last resort.
- Sometimes useful in dangerous situations.
- Can Help towers with it's right upgrades
- Degradation can make bloons a weakling
- Can Send Bloons Back WIth Space Potions.
- Helium Dreams Destroys all Non Moabs on screen.
- Can't target camo.
- Slow fire-rate without 5M.
- Low damage.
- No MOAB popping power.
- At 3R, its range can no longer be seen.