Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Heli-Pilot is a flying monkey that shoots 2 darts at a time at bloons within its range and follows the mouse. Costs $1250.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5L (Pestilence).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Railgun Plus).
- Can pop camo by default.
- Can pop lead with all upgrades tier 3 and beyond.
- Can damage HTAs with the rail gun and gas for the left upgrades, the rotors for the middle upgrades, 4M, and 5M.
- 5R ability gives 6000 lives, then 300 frames later (10 seconds at normal speed), removes 5900 lives, leaving you with 1 if you had less than 5901 left.
- 3R can infinite stall bloons, but sometimes causes a regrow farm.
- Extremely powerful when upgraded.
- The helipad can be built anywhere, since the actual damage source follows the mouse.
- Very weak without upgrades.
- Weak against high tier MOAB-Class bloons.
- Requires micromanagement.
- The helicopters have collision, so you can only build so many before they get in each others' way.
- Helicopters can stick into the corners or edges of the map, unable to get out.