The Glue Gunner shoots glue at bloons to slow them down. Glue in BTDX always soaks through all colored bloon layers (not MOAB layers or ceramic/brick). Costs $450.
Glues two bloons and pops them
Total cost: $800
||Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5M (Moab Poison).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Acid Gun).
Glued bloons pop once every two seconds, +1PP
Total cost: $1,200
Shoots much faster and glues more bloons
Total cost: $3,200
Glued bloons pop twice a seconds +1PP
Total cost: $3,000
Leaves a bunch of glue on the track
Total cost: $3,700
Burns bloons, pops more of them and does more damage
Total cost: $3,800
Thick Glue Splatter
Slows bloons down more, can slow down ceramics
Total cost: $7,700
Corrosion is five times more potent, shoots helix shots
Total cost: $10,200
Crazy Glue Factory
Crazy glue makes bloons completely stop
Total cost: $8,700
Shoots strong poison shots that hurts all
Total cost: $12,800
Glues every bloon on screen with thick glue
Total cost: $14,300
Does 20 damage per second to MOAB-class bloons
Total cost: $26,200
Crazy Propeller Glue
Makes MOAB-class bloons stop in their tracks
Total cost: $16,200
Strongest Poison known to the animal kingdom
Total cost: $40,800
Total to fully unlock: 82
- Can glue and pop camo with 5L and all right side upgrades.
- Can pop one layer of lead at tier 1 (it won't pop already-glued bloons), all later upgrades will corrode all the way through lead bloons.
- Can damage HTAs with 5M and 5S.
- Shields protect bloons from glue, but rarely (seems random) glue shots / puddles can pop a shield layer.
- The ability from 5R only glues MOAB-class bloons, and only for a few seconds.
- 4S and 5S deal direct damage rather than damage over time, and as such can harm MOAB-class bloons.
- Slows bloons.
- 5M and 5R can help other towers against MOABs.
- 5S has great all around popping power.
- Shield bloons and static bloons are immune to glue.
- Can't even help against MOABs without 5th tier upgrades.