Decent grouped popping power tower that can be used to great effect mid-late-game. Costs $380.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5L (Megarang Toss).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Plasmasaber).
- This tower's boomerang projectiles all move different to other projectiles, with special movement properties that allow them to hit bloons that the tower might otherwise miss or be unable to hit.
- Regular boomerangs and glaives move in an arc, allowing the projectile to hit bloons it otherwise would have missed.
- Left path boomerangs move in a straight line like most projectiles, but can travel back and forth several times to hit much more bloons.
- Middle path boomerangs also move normally, but bounce off walls multiple times, hitting bloons all throughout the map.
- Can pop camo with 5L, 4M, 5M and all alt upgrades.
- Can pop lead with any upgrade from tier 2 and up.
- Can damage HTAs with any upgrade from tier 2 and up.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Early game lead popping power.
- Early game group popping power.
- a 4S/5S under a Fission village can solo a Party Bloon.
- Can have near full map popping power with middle and stack paths.
- Not high MOAB-class popping power, excluding the alt.
- Special attack angle.
- Ineffective in late game.