Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Bomb Shooter is a powerful grouped popping power tower that can easily last into late-game. Costs $650.
|Unlock the challenge for this tower by unlocking 5R (The MOAP).
Complete the challenge to unlock 3S (Pop Cannon).
- Can pop camo with 5L and all right upgrades. 4M and 5M will stun camo bloons, but won't aim at them or harm them.
- Can pop lead by default.
- Can damage HTAs by default.
- 3S is almost completely incapable of damaging shielded/static bloons, and 4S does greatly reduced damage to them.
- While 4S and 5S won't target camo bloons, their projectiles will pop camo bloons (if a wave also contains some non-camo bloons for them to shoot at).
- Some of the best grouped popping power in the game
- Early Tiers are Cheap.
- Always pops lead, 4S and 5S Can (Emphasis on Can) pop camo leads.
- Has some MOAB-class popping power
- 5S is one of the few towers that does AoE damage to shielded bloons.
- 5S is also stupidly broken with 5S villages (Why is like every alt broken with 5S villages)
- Weak to camo bloons
- Not all too effective against multiple layers of single bloons.
- Shield layers are (mostly) immune to explosion damage. This is especially bad for 3S and 4S.
- Explosions from the Bomb Shooter do have a Popping Power limit (amount of bloons it can pop per shot), but it is very, very rare for the PP limit to be reached in normal gameplay.
- For some reason the Moab Assassin ability can hurt the super bloon